Wanna come and see us this weekend? Sunday, May 15th, is our Spring Sunday Supper!
Spring... at last we see your smiling face!
Let's welcome her home with the best Minnesota has to offer in the month of May! An assortment of wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages will be available and is included in the price of the tickets. This will be a family-style dinner with large plates of sides to share and table-side meat carving.
Family Style Dinner
- Spring Greens – marinated heirloom tomatoes / cucumber vinaigrette/ shaved sweet onion/ red oak/ watercress/ watermelon radish/ goats milk feta (GF/ V)
- Grilled & Chilled – asparagus & fiddle heads/ fresh lemon/ crispy parsnips/ fresh dill
- Marinated Vegetables – baby green top carrot / cauliflower/ white beans/ red wine vinegar/ olive oil
- Baby Kale Gnudi – sweet peas / orange zest/ beet emulsion/ Prairie Rose cheese/ crispy speck
- Couscous – grilled ramps / lime vinaigrette/ grilled fennel / apricot/ arugula-pumpkin seed pesto
- Local & Wild Mushroom Lasagna – caramelized morels / local oyster mushroom / house pulled mozzarella/ fresh pasta/ thyme
- Roasted & Braised Local Lamb – Buffalo Creek Farms
- Basil Potato Puree – sweet cream butter
- Fermented Pepper Jelly – warm rosemary hummus/ lamb gravy / curry raita
- Savory Beignets – parmesan/ truffle
- The Perfect Short Cake – almond cake/ fresh strawberry/ chocolate dipped short bread wand/ whip/ red wine caramel/ salted vanilla sugar cookie