The first of our Sunday Pop-Up Dinners is coming! Valentine's Day is it!
It is going to be fantastic, intimate, communal and the best way to celebrate in town! Imagine it: Easy parking (no valet worries, no meters, no ramps), champagne welcome, passed appetizers, communal seating, no waiting for your table, no rush to give your table to someone else, flowers, candlelight, tour de force 5 course menu with a free drink and cash bar.
ahhhhhhh.... finally a Valentine's Day celebration with a heart!
We are offering 46 seats in our Dining Studio (private restaurant) to our favorite people (you!). Philip and I will be here as well as the rest of our talented crew to create the most effortless holiday of the season. There will a cash bar delete with fantastic, hand-picked wine, beer and cocktails.
Valentine’s Day 2016
- East Coast Oysters – warm foie gras mignonette
- Shrimp “Cocktail” – guajillo conserve/ lemon
- Gruyere Gougeres – Mississippi mushrooms/ melted leeks
- Red Greens – quince vinaigrette/ hazelnut/ torched fennel/ Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- Mussels – kao soi broth/ smoked Heritage pork belly/ fried shallot “gremolata”
- Gnudi – house-made ricotta/ caramelized cauliflower/ truffle/ Reggiano/ orange
- New York of Prime Beef -- poutine gratin/ citrus fired kale/ red wine glace/ parsnip crisp
- Chocolate & Strawberry Cube Cake – dried strawberries/ chocolate crunch/ caramel
**Vegetarian diets and dietary restrictions are easily accommodated**
- The tickets are on sale for $70.00 per person.
- The Chef's Table is already sold out.
We are very excited about the Sunday Supper Pop-up dinners and plan to do them monthly.
Stay tuned for upcoming dates and information!