Popular Request – The January Sunday Supper is a tribute to the amazing 1990's in Table of Contents Restaurant [TOC] style:
Do you remember the days when Table of Contents in Minneapolis and St Paul were the restaurants where you went for your favorite meal or a special occasion?
Do you remember strolling through the Hungry Mind Bookstore whilst waiting for a table so you could have a regular pizza followed by a grilled pork tenderloin and a Chocolate brule with spicy cherry sauce.
Philip Dorwart, Chef and co-owner of both of those fabled and loved restaurants, will reprise (slightly update?) favorites from those magical 13 years of ever changing menus.
Dining Room seats include a four course meal and two drink tickets for use at our bar. VIP seats include a five course meal, two drink tickets for use at our bar and front row seating surrounding the kitchen. Our bar includes wine, beer and cocktails.
TOC Dinner Menu
- Regular Pizza – cracker crust/ sweet onion/ fresh basil/ four cheeses
- Tuna Tartare – cucumber/ quinoa/ curry oil
- Fried Calamari – Asian dipping sauce
- Vip – AMUSE / lobster
- Funky Tomato Salad – watercress / heirloom tomato/ cumin crusted chevre / tamari-balsamic/ chive
- Seared Maine Diver Scallop – oxtail/ root vegetable risotto/ Reggiano/ snip chips
- Hoisin Braised Short Rib – potato puree / vegetable/
- Shrimp Linguine – coconut-lemongrass / toasted peanuts
- Chocolate Crème Brule – spicy cherry sauce
- Orange Pound Cake – mascarpone / orange caramel
VIP tickets: (seats) are at the bar with special treats coming from the kitchen as well as the bar
$60.00 food $10.80 (18% gratuity) $ 7.63 taxes $5.30 Eventbrite charge
Dining Room Tickets:
$50.00 food $9.00 (18% gratuity) $ 6.36 taxes $4.58 Eventbrite charge
Tickets available: Eventbrite (link)