11 May, 2016
So Spring has finally arrived here in Minnesota! Yes, it's rainy. Yes, it has been cool, but there is so much to look forward to in the next few weeks here at Create Catering & The Dining Studio!
This Sunday is our Spring Sunday Supper! We have an all-out Spring theme and menu:
Family Style Dinner
- Spring Greens – marinated heirloom tomatoes/ cucumber vinaigrette/ shaved sweet onion/ red oak/watercress/ watermelon radish/ goats milk feta (GF/ V)
- Grilled & Chilled – asparagus & fiddle heads/ fresh lemon/ crispy parsnips/ fresh dill
- Marinated Vegetables – baby green top carrot/ cauliflower/ white beans/ red wine vinegar/ olive oil
- Baby Kale Gnudi – sweet peas/ orange zest/ beet emulsion/ Prairie Rose (cheese)/ crispy speck
- Couscous -- grilled ramps/ lime vinaigrette/ grilled fennel/ apricot/ arugula-pumpkin seed pesto
- Local & Wild Mushroom Lasagna – caramelized morels/ local oyster mushroom/ house-pulled mozzarella/ fresh pasta/ thyme
- Roasted & Braised Local Lamb – Buffalo Creek Farms
- Basil Potato Puree – sweet cream butter
- Fermented Pepper Jelly/ warm rosemary hummus/ lamb gravy/ Curry Raita
- Savory Beignets – parmesan/ truffle
- The Perfect Short Cake – almond cake/ fresh strawberry/ chocolate dipped short bread wand/ whip/ red wine caramel/ salted vanilla sugar cookie
This is going to another spectacular event at Create and it is so fun to be open to the public!